Monday, May 20, 2013

STUDENT-TEACHER AFFAIR



College of Mass Communication

"NEED ADVICE ASAP .. This is a long one, my apologies for the length but if you guys read on and give me some advice, i'd really appreciate the patience and sincerity. Thanks in advance. This is about the STUDENT-TEACHER AFFAIR i got involved in a couple of years ago, I transferred from a university in Cebu where i met my fiancé who's also my former teacher. We got close basically because we're both from Dumaguete, we didn't expect we'd eventually fall in love and we tried so hard to hide what we were feeling at that time cos that kind of relationship is strictly forbidden. But then i needed to go back here in dgte due to some family emergency and then something crazy happened, he followed me here and left his teaching job in Cebu. His family, esp. his mom who's also a teacher here in dgte, got so mad at me for ""ruining his plans, his career and his life"

". But we stayed strong, we've been through hell but we're still together and his family finally accepted me. Now, the problem is he wants to get married right after my graduation, which is a year from now and i'm still not ready. He's 6 years my senior and i feel like i'm still too young to get married, my parents are also against it. There are still so many things i want to do, like pursue a master's degree and travel. I've tried so many times to talk him out of it but he keeps on insisting and giving me the "" don't you love me enough to just drop all your plans and marry me? "" ..sometimes i feel like he expects me to give up everything for him like how he gave up everything for me. I know he loved that teaching job in Cebu and he hates his job now. I don't know what to do anymore. I love him and i do want to marry him, but not just yet. He said he couldn't wait any longer, he even asked me to elope with him if my parents tries to stop us from getting married next year. His family's excited, they all think we're pushing through the wedding plan. I'm just so confused! HELP!

Admin KB pls post this, i'd love to hear (or in this case, read) your advice/opinion.. More power to SC " 

admin KB: oh this is going to be hard, did you try explaining to him WHY your not ready? i'm sure he will understand you, bsta for me don't get married if your really not ready, anyway why is he in a hurry diba nothing really changes after getting married, like what i mean is how you treat each other? anyway guys help her out, any married couple out there lol

Source: Sillimanian Confessions

No comments:

Post a Comment